Returns and Refunds Policy
Last update: June 10, 2018
We aim to provide customer satisfaction. We wouldn’t be the world’s leading marketplace for spare auto parts if we didn’t.
Motopart aims to get you the spare part you need within three business days and
we work very hard to minimise returns. Our returns and refunds policy is relatively simple.
Motopart will provide a refund if the part you ordered isn’t the part that arrives, whether it’s incorrect, defective or damaged. However, if you change your mind about the part we are unable to offer a return or refund, except for in certain circumstances when you bought from a local seller.
Returns and refunds are only possible when you receive incorrect, defective or damaged items. You must:
- Return the item in the same condition it was received.
- Return the item in its original box and/or packaging.
- Request a return within seven days of delivery.
This is the process if you believe an item to be incorrect, defective or damaged.
- Request a return through Motopart. Attach a photograph to show the part is incorrect, defective or damaged.
- A Motopart representative will contact you within 3 – 5 days.
- A Motopart representative will come to collect the part. This could take up to 2 weeks.
- If the part is indeed incorrect, defective or damaged, you will be refunded within 15 days. If you paid by credit or debit card the amount will be refunded to your card. If you paid through bank transfer the money will be debited into the same bank account. If you paid cash the refund will be available through an authorised Motopart distributor.
Returns and refunds are not possible when:
- The item was marked as non-refundable and displayed a no-refund policy in the Motopart marketplace.
- The return request is made after seven days.
- The item has been used or is not in the same condition as when it was received.
- You do not have the original packaging, including tags, labels, accessories and packing.
- A defective item is covered under the manufacturer's warranty.